Español  |   繁體中文  |   한국어  |   বাংলা  |   Русский  
Share Translate This Page Text Size Small Medium Large

Poll Worker Announcements & Notices

July 1, 2011
Have you provided the Board with your Social Security Number? If not, we will not be able to process your Poll Worker application.

Be sure the name you put on the Poll Worker application is the same name on your Social Security Card.

Call your Borough office to provide your Social Security Number.

Manhattan (212) 886-3829
Bronx (718) 299-9017 ext. 204
Brooklyn (718) 797-8831
Queens (718) 392-8989 ext. 243
Staten Island (718) 876-0079 ext. 213